10, 11 & 12
ASSALAMU’ALAIKUM WR. WB.
MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU
HAJJAH JAITHUN BEEVI
BINTI MOHAMED ALAVUDEEN
CORDIALLY INVITE TO THE WEDDING
OF OUR BELOVED SON
Bin Ahamed Jalaludeen
MAJLIS BERINAI @
10 FEBRUARY 2022
7.00pm – 10.00pm
DEWAN SAPURA MINES
JALAN TASIK MINES
WELLNESS CITY 43300
SERI KEMBANGAN, SELANGOR
11 FEBRUARY 2022
5.30PM – 6.30PM
12 FEBRUARY 2022
12.00PM – 3.30PM
JALAN PAHAT, L 15/L,
SECTION 15, 40200
SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
event sop guide
PLEASE FOLLOW THE EVENT SOP
- Only guests who have completed the Covid-19 vaccination are allowed to enter the hall.
- Guests with COVID-19 symptoms or close contact with COVID-19 patients are NOT ALLOWED to attend the event.
- Please show the vaccine status via My Sejahtera apps before enter the hall.
- Guests will be asked to make a temperature screening at the entrance. Only asymptomatic guests are allowed in.
- Guests are required to follow the latest Covid-19 SOP issued by MKN.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Comply with physical distance (1 meter).
- Guests are not advised to shake hands with each other, instead use other respectful approach.
- Please adhere to the attendance time that has been set for the event.
- Guests are also encouraged to take a Covid-19 self-test to ensure the safety and health of all.
The cooperation from all is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Till Our wedding
Bride & Groom Dua
Ya Allah Ya Our Rabb
We ask for your blessings, Bless this ceremony, Make their marriage,
Ajmeer Khan & Nur Fazlina
As beautiful as the marriage of the Prophet Adam a.s & Hawa, As resilience as Nabi Ibrahim a.s & Siti Hajar, As loyal as Nabi Sulaiman a.s & Balqis, And as holy as The Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. & Siti Khadijah Al-Kubra.
Extend their life, Make room for them, Bring them closer to the goodness, Keep them away from evil, Give them Soleh and Solehah children and give them peace in this world & the hereafter. Bless their marriage to last for ever until the end of life.
“Baarakallaahu laka wa baaraka ‘alayka,
wa jama’a baynakumaa fee khayrin.”
(Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah and At-Tirmidhi)
“May Allah bless you, and shower His blessings upon you, and bring you together in goodness.”
EXCLUSIVELY MADE BY