May peace be with you
With much gratitude and respect
ISNIN BIN HAJAM
“CHAMI” SARMINAH ABDUL GANI
SAMSUDIN BIN OSMAN
ROSEHANA BTE SIRAT
Mr / Mrs / Tuan / Puan
to the Wedding of our Son & Daughter
event sop guide
- From 1 January 2022, only fully vaccinated of World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines, recovered, or medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below will be allowed to enter settings where Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Measurement Measures (VDS) is implemented.
- Please show the vaccination record on Trace Together app before entering the venue
- Guests have been given time slots from the family of bride and groom, kindly please adhere to the time slots given.
- Guests are required to wear face masks throughout the wedding solemnization and reception.
- Masks may be removed momentarily for photo-taking and must be worn immediately after photos are taken.
- Guests are to maintain 1 metre safe distance
- Guests are to follow the latest rules and regulations from the government and can be referenced from https://www.rom.gov.sg/
EXCLUSIVELY MADE BY